Professional Managed Office Space:
We have available a ground floor office suite of approximately 290 sq feet (27m2) suitable for 4 to 10 persons depending on your business model and requirements. Please email for more details
The office suite is 170 sq feet (16m2) or suitable for up 2 people as an executive office, up to 5 regular Work Stations . More details of the office can be found here.
All are available furnished or unfurnished.
We will shortly have available a compact workshop/storage space with adjoining office. More details here
Call 01772 440120
or email Accounts@barbury.co.uk for more information.
We also offer co-working in a generous 5 desk office from £75.00 per month plus VAT. Find out more here.
Barbury Business Center is located on the Docklands area of Preston, on the Nelson Court Business Centre, just off Chain Caul Way. Preston City Centre is approximately 2 miles to the east and junction 1 of the M55 is approximately 4 miles to the north. Local businesses include McDonalds, KFC, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Makro and Morrison’s supermarket.
A modern build of part brick construction and part metal clad elevations comprising a series of private, self contained office suites. Internally, there is a communal entrance together with a communal kitchen and WC facilities. A meeting room is located on the ground floor for use by all tenants on a booking system.
The offices available are on the first floor of the property and benefit from the following features:
- All-inclusive rents, including rates, power and lighting, heating, cleaning, building insurance
- Intercom entry system.
- Hi Speed Broadband with 1GB line and all the associated state of the art hardware
- VOIP Telephone infrastructure
- Perimeter 3 compartment trunking
- Cat 6 cabling
- Fitted out to a professional modern standard including carpets, Suspended ceiling etc
- Furniture can be provided if required.
- Break out space coming shortly and hot desks
Ample parking is available at the front and rear of the property.
New leases are available on flexible terms.