Barbury Business Centre is located in the Docklands area of Preston, on the Nelson Court Business Centre, just off Chain Caul Way. Preston City Centre is approximately 2 miles to the east, and we are within half a mile of the new motorway junction allowing fast access to the motorway network avoiding city traffic.
Local businesses include Preston Marina, Makro, Car Dealerships, J D Gym, Total Fitness, Starbucks, Morrison’s, and Odeon Cinema.
Barbury Properties managed office space is within Nelson Court Business Centre, a small secure private gated business estate of predominately office buildings.
The private office suites are located on the ground and first floor of the property and benefit from the following features:
- All-inclusive rents, i.e. Wi-Fi, VOIP phone inclusive of all UK calls, power and lighting, heating, cleaning, building insurance
- Intercom entry system can be diverted to and accessed from your mobile.
- High-Speed Broadband and Wi-Fi over a 1GB line and all the associated state-of-the-art hardware, each office firewalled from the others and individual Wi-Fi access points.
- Fitted out to a modern professional standard, including carpets, suspended ceiling, LED lighting, central heating, window blinds etc
- Furniture can be provided if required
- Natural lighting
- Reception area
- Break out space coming shortly
- Solar Powered
- Barbury Business Centre supports Compassion UK, supporting children worldwide
- Nice landlord 🙂
Ample parking is available at the front and rear of the property.
Current office space availability
The office suite is a light and airy 200 sq ft at the front of the building. Fully inclusive rent, including UK phone calls. Tenants are responsible for their own business rates, if applicable. There are no “extras” as others charge. This office is suitable for up to 6 people depending on the nature of your business.
Will be available shortly.
Please phone or email if you would like to be updated on availability.
Call 01772 440120
or email Accounts@barbury.co.uk for more information.
Virtual Office/Business Address service is available from £10 per month.